- BFG Superstars is the incubation program of Blockchain Founders Group launched to unlock the potential of web3 with entrepreneurial talents
- In its second edition “Season 2” Blockchain Founders Group has decided to support 4 outstanding startups selected from a pool of more than 300 applications
- The startup ideas revolve around an ESG-token database with 100+ classification dimensions (Particula), an identity and privacy aggregator for web3 data (AddZest), a non-custodial application for lightning-fast crypto onboarding in conjunction with passive investments in crypto indices (Clamp), and a cross-border stablecoin-payments infrastructure for SMEs in Africa (meCash)
BFG Superstars is a 3 months web3-focused startup incubation program operated by Blockchain Founders Group (BFG). The program is offered twice a year to entrepreneurs all around the world. BFG has decided to provide pre-seed funding to 4 high-performing founder teams to kick-start their startup journey. Season 2 of BFG Superstars started on September 1, 2022, and concluded on December 15, 2022, with the startup pitch Demo Day (see the 8 finalist pitches here).
“As the program manager for the incubation program at Blockchain Founders Group, I am thrilled to announce that our most recent cohort has been a resounding success. All the participating companies are on their way to becoming successful ventures in the web3 space. We provided access to mentorship, workshops, and a network of industry experts, as well as financial support. I am grateful to have been a part of this journey and look forward to continuing to support and nurture the growth of these startups - very excited to see what the future holds for these young companies.”— Jong-Chan Chung, Venture Manager at BFG —
BFG Superstars Season 2
BFG Superstars Season 2 startup investments
Here are the startups that Blockchain Founders Group has decided to provide support:
- meCash is an SME-first cross-border payments infrastructure that offers instant, cheap, and convenient payments with a multi-currency fiat and stablecoins wallet. The team consists of C-suite executives and entrepreneurs with emerging markets and international experience in payments, technology, and financial services.
- Clamp’s mission is to onboard the next one billion crypto-users by enabling passive investments in digital asset indexes that take less than 30 seconds. The founder was a Qfellow at ConcourseQ and builds on top of lessons learned from the DeFi Pulse Index (DPI).
- Particula builds the most comprehensive ESG token database for investors and companies to date with more than 100 dimensions including regulatory compliance, risk management, and reporting obligations against the backdrop of the proliferation of green token projects. The founding team has over 30 years of competencies amassed in the areas of regulation, finance, and ESG.
- AddZest is the first user-centric wallet cookie that creates actionable insights for commerce while preserving privacy. The founders display a winning combination of commercial and technical expertise as previous founders, consultants, and AI and data specialists.
BFG Superstars Season 3 is opening its application phase!
- We support selected startups with up to €60,000
- During the program, you will receive monthly compensation of €2,000 flat
- In addition, BFG backs the founders with its mentorship, advisory network, company-building best practices, as well as workshops and Q&A sessions with industry leaders on topics such as customer development, community building in web3, protocol grants, pitch deck optimization, and legal entity foundation
- The program starts on March 13, 2023
- The application period ends on February 17, 2023
- Focus areas: Web3, DeFi, NFTs, Bitcoin Lightning, Privacy and Identity, Metaverse, DAOs and Governance, On-Chain Analytics and Forensics, ESG and Blockchain, Crypto Management, Data Monetization, GameFi, Creator Economy, Web3
- 100% remote and you will be invited to the BFG Family Day in Germany
- Those interested can apply HERE
Meet Blockchain Founders Group live
Max Zheng, Head of BFG Superstars, will take questions from the public and interested entrepreneurs on the following two dates:
- January 11, 2023, 11:00 AM (CET)
- February 8, 2023, 11:00 AM (CET)
To register, click HERE.
The incubation program BFG Superstars is designed to provide support and resources to help participating companies grow and succeed. However, the success of any participating company is not guaranteed and is dependent on a variety of factors, including the company's performance and market conditions.
Blockchain Founders Group reserves the right to reassess its investment decisions at any time, including after the completion of the incubation program. This may include increasing the scope or amount of any proposed investment or deciding not to proceed with an investment.
Blockchain Founders Group is under no obligation to invest in any participating company, and any investment that is made is subject to the terms and conditions of a separate investment agreement.
About Blockchain Founders Group
Blockchain Founders Group (BFG) is the driving force behind web3 innovation. As a company builder, we bring together a team of blockchain visionaries, experienced entrepreneurs, and industry experts, all committed to nurturing emerging talent. Our BFG acceleration programs serve as your springboard for launching blockchain startups, transforming concepts into reality in just 2-3 months. Each cohort develops 5-8 unique web3 ideas, and selected projects will be financially supported with 70,000 - 100,000 EUR, along with access to our extensive network. Join us in shaping the future of web3!
Subscribe by email
You May Also Like
These Related Stories