In these 7 episodes of our (german) podcast “Crypto Calling” host Felix Hosse interviews Oliver Schantin - CEO from basenode.io - on questions like: What is money and why do countries strive for a monetary monopoly?
- What are the necessary properties of money? - What has already been used as money? - Why do states strive for a monetary monopoly? - What is the difference between FIAT currencies and Commodity Money?
Topics of part 2 were
- The history of FIAT money - The brief history of monetary policy
Topics of part 3 were
- The motivation of governments to conduct monetary policy - The impact of monetary policy on the population
Topics of part 4 and 5 were
- The explanation of the 2008 global financial crisis from the perspective of the Austrian School of Economics - Contrasting with other attempts of explanation
Topics of part 6 and 7 were
- The explanation of the competitive relationship between crypto and FIAT currencies. - Felix's assessment of the characteristics that cryptocurrencies must have in order to replace FIAT
Interested in more news on Blockchain Founders Group? Then, follow us on Social Media or contact us directly via Email.
We would be happy if you share it on social networks or forward it to your colleagues. If you are an expert in the field and want to criticize or endorse the content or some of its parts, feel free to leave a private note or contextually and we will respond or address.
#blockchain #DeFi #cryptocurrency #bfg #startup
About Blockchain Founders Group
Blockchain Founders Group (BFG) is the driving force behind web3 innovation. As a company builder, we bring together a team of blockchain visionaries, experienced entrepreneurs, and industry experts, all committed to nurturing emerging talent. Our BFG acceleration programs serve as your springboard for launching blockchain startups, transforming concepts into reality in just 2-3 months. Each cohort develops 5-8 unique web3 ideas, and selected projects will be financially supported with 70,000 - 100,000 EUR, along with access to our extensive network. Join us in shaping the future of web3!